Dr. Alexandra Bunyak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexandra Bunyak?

Have you seen Dr. Alexandra Bunyak?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2015

Dr. Bunyak is really wonderful.

September 24th, 2014

Dr. Bunyak is the best doctor I have ever experienced. She listens carefully and her diagnostic skills are extraordinary. She is kind and professional.

March 20th, 2014

new patient

excellent staff and physician. she took her time, was very thorough and answered all of my questions. her staff was just as helpful and experienced. grateful that I found her.

November 8th, 2010

I have been a patient of dr. bunyak's for 5 years. she is among the few doctors who actually view their patients as important individuals.she takes time to answer any and all questions. she is meticulous in her examinations, diagnoses, and performance of procedures. i feel completely confident in her and am very happy to have her as my doctor.

November 7th, 2010

I would Suggest Dr. Bunyak To My Own Family!

I have been going to Dr. Bunyak for several years as I have had my fair share of medical issues and if it weren't for Dr. Bunyak I wouldn't be able to enjoy my life as I am today! Even though I am still going through issues with her help it makes my life liveable and I can actually say enjoyable! She gave me back a piece of my life! I would tell any family or friend to go to her as I know she will do the same for you! She will treat you as if you were her own family not just a patient and really does care! Her office is warm and inviting and there is hardly ever a wait!

November 2nd, 2010

No more pain

I have spent most of the last 5 years looking for an answer to my never ending neck pain. Dr Bunyak had the insight to send me for specific Xray's and MRI that showed the cause of my pain was complex and yet very treatable. I was started immediately with a physical therapist who listened to what I had to say and reviewed Dr Bunyaks records. After physical therapy and a steroid injection my pain has all but disappeared. I kick myself for waiting so long to go see Dr Bunyak. I would send my family and friends to her without hesitation.

October 3rd, 2010

I have found Dr. Bunyak to be helpful, courteous, and timely in responding to my emergent condition. Her ability to diagnose and treat my back condition was perfect. As a professional myself I feel comfortable in my personal assessment of Dr. Bunyak.

January 13th, 2016