Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexandra Chabrerie
Dr. Alexandra Chabrerie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cambridge, MA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Chabrerie is affiliated with Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Cambridge Hospital and Brigham & Women's Hospital. Dr. Chabrerie has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Alexandra Chabrerie has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alexandra Chabrerie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cambridge, MA.
Dr. Marybeth Ferrante
Cambridge, MA 0 mi25
Dr. Rachel Haft
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Cambridge, MA 0 mi28
Dr. Nancy Akbari
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Cambridge, MA 0 mi19