A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Chebil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Chebil, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chebil
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Chebil Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Contact lenses
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chebil graduated from Universite De Montreal. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chebil has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra Christine Chebil MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra C. Chebil practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Chebil has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexandra Chebil practices Ophthalmology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Ophthalmologists.