A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Chebil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Chebil, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chebil
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chebil Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Contact lenses
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chebil graduated from Universite De Montreal. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chebil has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra Christine Chebil MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra C. Chebil practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Chebil has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexandra Chebil practices Ophthalmology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Ophthalmologists.