Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexandra Chrysanthis
Dr. Alexandra Chrysanthis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Alamitos, CA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Chrysanthis is affiliated with Community Hospital Long Beach, St Joseph Health, St Mary and Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Alexandra Chrysanthis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alexandra Chrysanthis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Alamitos, CA.
Dr. Daniel Rodiles
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Los Alamitos, CA 0 mi53
Dr. Jacquelyn Vander Wall
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Los Alamitos, CA 0 mi30
Dr. Larry Drum
Los Alamitos, CA 0 mi33