Overall Review

July 31st, 2016
Dr. Duke and her two nurses are incredible

May 5th, 2016
I love Dr. Duke, however, her staff builds a wall around her and most of the time she does not return phone calls because her staff do not give her her messages

May 4th, 2016
Very caring doctor who spends time with you and listens

November 18th, 2015
Dr. Duke and 2 nurses
Dr. Dukes and her two nurses are phenomenal. They not only took care of my sick father but they called a few days after his visit just to see how he was doing and if there was anything they could do to help him. He was impressed and I was so grateful to have such a caring doctor and two helpful and efficient nurses

July 19th, 2015
Amazing doc along with two nurses that show how a patient is supposrd to be treated. Best experience ever

June 13th, 2015
Best doctor I have ever had.

June 7th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Duke for more than 8 years. She is knowledgable and professional. Above all she is caring and takes the time to see to my whole health status.

April 4th, 2014
Office Staff
I was going to see about making an appointment with Dr Duke, since it was a recommendation. But after reading about the office staff being so rude, I have second thoughts. Very disappointing to say the least. Sorry Dr Duke, you were highy recommended.

August 15th, 2013
Dr Alexandra Duke has been my doctor for 20 years. I love Dr Duke. She is kind, patient and takes the time to talk and listen to you. She is also my children and grandchildren's doctor and they ALL love her. I would not trade her for another doctor ever. Rating 4+ stars.

March 6th, 2012
ease of gettting a office visit and front desk professionalism
I was a patient of Dr. Dukes and tried to book an appt since I recently switched back to my insurance that allowed me to see her again. When trying to make my appt I was basically told I could not book an appt with her because she was not accepting new patients. When trying to explain I was not a new patient ,I was told her patient book has been closed since 2007. I was a patient of hers prior and I was forces to pick another Dr to see because the front desk would not allow me to book an appt or even look up my information. When I saw the new Dr in the same building they had me listed in the st. Judes data base as a Dr. Duke patient. So if they had me listed I don't see why I was not allowed to see Dr Duke when I called her office. Clearly...I was a continuing care patient. Dr. Duke was always great...the front desk should take classes on how to provide friendly customer service, emphasis on friendly. Even if I couldn't see Dr. Duke at least let me know exactly why without cutting me off and dismissing what I was saying. Look up my info first...

February 4th, 2012
dr. duke is very caring & compassionate lady. she always is in a good mood & dosen't make u feel rushed. she gives plenty of time to answer your questions & explain any treatments & medications I recomend her highly

January 3rd, 2011
My experience with her office was horrific. I was hit in a head on collision while on vacation out of state and 3 MONTHS PREGNANT. I was in a trauma center in Florida and my husband and I tried to coordinate with her office so that we could fly home and schedule surgery with an orthopedist. Her staff treated us like criminals. They were so unhelpful and offensive, I was shocked. I dropped her immediately as my primary care physician and will NEVER recommend her to anyone.