A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Elliott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Elliott has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra Thyra Elliott MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra T. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Elliott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexandra Elliott practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA and Manchester, NH.
See Boston Ophthalmologists and Boston Pediatric Specialists.