A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Elliott has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elliott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans