A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Forman-Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Forman-Chou is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Forman-Chou
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Forman-Chou Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra Forman-Chou, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Forman-Chou graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra Catherine Forman-Chou MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra C. Forman-Chou practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Forman-Chou has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexandra Forman-Chou practices Psychiatry near Summit, NJ.
See Summit Psychiatrists.