A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Fotiou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Fotiou is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fotiou
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fotiou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra Fotiou, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fotiou graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Fotiou has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra M Fotiou MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra M. Fotiou practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Fotiou has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexandra Fotiou practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Psychiatrists.