A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Fotiou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Fotiou is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra Fotiou, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fotiou graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Fotiou has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra M Fotiou MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra M. Fotiou practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Fotiou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexandra Fotiou practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Psychiatrists and Rochester Geriatric Doctors.