A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Garcia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Garcia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra F Garcia MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra F. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Garcia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexandra Garcia practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Schertz, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.