A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Gibas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Gibas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra Gibas, FACP, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibas graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Gibas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra L Gibas FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra L. Gibas practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Gibas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexandra Gibas practices Gastroenterology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA and Ephrata, PA.
See Lancaster Gastroenterologists.