Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexandra Grossman
Dr. Alexandra Grossman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White River Junction, VT. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Grossman is affiliated with White River Junction VA Medical Center and Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Alexandra Grossman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alexandra Grossman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White River Junction, VT.
Dr. Marybeth Durkin
White River Junction, VT 0 mi20
Dr. Joseph O'Donnell
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
White River Junction, VT 0 mi16
Dr. Christopher Nice
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
White River Junction, VT 0 mi32