A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Heerdt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Heerdt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heerdt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heerdt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra Heerdt, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Heerdt graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Heerdt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra S Heerdt MD is a female Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra S. Heerdt practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Heerdt has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexandra Heerdt practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.