A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Heerdt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Heerdt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra Heerdt, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Heerdt graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Heerdt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heerdt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexandra S. Heerdt practice?
Dr. Alexandra Heerdt practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.