A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Horwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horwitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horwitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra Horwitz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horwitz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Horwitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra A Horwitz MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra A. Horwitz practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Horwitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexandra Horwitz practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Allergists and Hershey Pediatricians.