A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Hristov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Hristov graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Hristov has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra Cappiello Hristov MD is a female Pathologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra C. Hristov practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Hristov has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexandra Hristov practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pathologists.