Dr. Alexandra Kidd MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 8th, 2015
So disappointed!!! Would not waste your time....she really doesn't care....don't think she will make it on her own name!
Most unprofessional untrained staff I have ever been exposed to in my life! Doctor does not understand professionalism. Never got to speak with the Doc after 45 minutes. Didn't get beyond the unprofessional staff and the Dr did not have time to intervene?? No one in the waiting room?? Pride myself on being a great patient...But it helped me make a great decision and not waste time on this Dr.:) If I could rate less than 1 star I would!

March 7th, 2015
One of the easiest doctors to talk with I've ever discussed issues with!

January 12th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Kidd’s for approximately three years and she is a very knowledgeable and skilled doctor with an amazing ability to listen. Typically her office wait time is short but if there is a delay it is due to another patient needing special attention. She has always taken all the time I need to properly diagnosis my issues. I highly recommend Dr. Kidd as she has helped me to improve my life

April 22nd, 2014
Keep On Looking Elsewhere
Dr. could not diagnose a simple issue. Doesn't listen, doesn't know, doesn't refer on if she doesn't care. Staff represents themselves as Nurses, but are not registered on AZ board of nurses. Dr. Arrogant, unprofessional and bad attitude. I found a board certified dr. that diagnosed in one visit. Keep on looking ladies.