A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexa Boer Kimball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexa Boer Kimball is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexa Boer Kimball, MD, MPH is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Clinical Research
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Boer Kimball graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Boer Kimball has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexa Boer Kimball MD and MPH is a female Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alexa Boer Kimball practice?
- Dr. Alexa Boer Kimball has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexa Boer Kimball practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.