A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Konowal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Konowal, Board Certified Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konowal
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Konowal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- LASEK (Laser-Assisted Subepithelial Keratectomy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Corneal Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Konowal graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Konowal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra M Konowal DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra M. Konowal practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Konowal has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexandra Konowal practices Ophthalmology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Ophthalmologists.