A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Konowal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Konowal, Board Certified Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- LASEK (Laser-Assisted Subepithelial Keratectomy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Corneal Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Konowal graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Konowal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra M Konowal DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra M. Konowal practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Konowal has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexandra Konowal practices Ophthalmology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Ophthalmologists.