A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Konowal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Konowal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Konowal graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Konowal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Konowal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexandra M. Konowal practice?
Dr. Alexandra Konowal practices Ophthalmology near Estero, FL.
See Estero Ophthalmologists.