Dr. Alexandra Konowal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexandra Konowal?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Alexandra Konowal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 2nd, 2015

After a very bad experience with cataract surgery from another doctor, I could not see to even drive. She did the surgery on my other eye and actually gave me my life back... I could function again. I could drive again. I can see again. She is an awesome, caring professional.

January 28th, 2015

Recently I had my cataracts removed by Dr. Konowal and I have to admit it was an "excellent medical experience." Everyone in her office was very professional, friendly and caring. I just had had a back operation so her staff was even concerned about me lying down on the table and making sure everything comfortable for me at St. Mark's Surgical facility. I highly recommend Dr. Konowal and have already done just that to several people!!

January 28th, 2015

Office Manager

I am thrilled with my vision, I had the Tecnis lens and I could'nt be happier. Dr. Konowal spends time with her patients and all my questions were answered. I would recomend her to all my friends.

July 21st, 2010

After finally getting a DR. to remove the pieces of catarct left in my eye, by Dr. Konowal, i finally had to have a cornea transplant due to the damage left by the pieces of catarct floating in my eye.

January 7th, 2009

BOTCHED CATARACT SURGERY

AFTER RECENT CATARACT SURGERY I HAD TO HAVE THREE MORE ON MY RIGHT EYE DUE TO DR. KONOWAHLS SCREW UP ON THE FIRST SURGERY. SHE WAS UNABLE TO CLEAN OUT THE EYE IN THREE SURGERIES AND NOW MY VISION IS SO BAD I AM GOING TO A RETINA SPECIALIST. tHIS DR. INFORMED ME THAT SURGERY ON EYE WAS SO BAD HE WOULD HAVE TO DO ANOTHER SURGERY IN ORDER TO CORRECT PROBLEM, AND THIS WAS NO GAURANTEE.

July 19th, 2017