A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Kostur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Kostur, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra Kostur, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kostur graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kostur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kostur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexandra M. Kostur practice?
Dr. Alexandra Kostur practices Pediatrics near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Pediatricians.