Overall Review

4.8

May 31st, 2013
Awesome experience!!!!
This office is an amazing find!!! The entire staff is compassionate and extremely caring! Before my visit I spoke with the office manager, Eve numerous times. She is very knowledgable and took all the time I needed to feel comfortable. Nicole at the front desk speaks very highly of the practice and spoke freely about how much the office is like family. Dr. Kostur explained above and beyond about what to expect for my child as far as behavior, developmental milestones, eating habits, and vaccine education. Her bedside manner was absolutely amazing and a very rare find in this era. Her compassion shines through, she showed great concern in all areas. Tanya, one of the medical assistants was very understanding and compassionate as well and went above and beyond with my requests and interacted well with my little boy! Great experience!!!!

October 29th, 2012
Dr Kostur is great
We never have a long wait and Dr Kostur is patient and good with our son. She always takes the time to listen and we never feel rushed. We would highly recommend her.

October 12th, 2012
She could have made a better choice!
I use to think the world of Dr. Kostur, until she dropped our insurance. She could have kept the few patients she had and no longer excepted any more, but she dropped us without a second thought! In my day doctors were there from when your child was born until they were adults, They were family! Am I bitter? No, We were devastated!!! It was an eye opener to the "care acting" that is performed by these doctors. Just do your job and leave the care out, so next time families won't be so bewildered by feeling misplaced trusting you and having to find another doctor. Dr.Kostur actions left me strongly questioning her character as human being!

February 28th, 2011
Dr. Kostur is EXCELLENT! We chose her for our pediatrician for our first child after having a prenatal consult. She is a great, open-minded physician - we were interested in doing a delayed vaccine schedule (which we later decided against) but she was very open to the idea. She and the rest of the office staff have always been friendly and caring. I highly recommend her!!

January 5th, 2011
Very Pleased!
Finally we've found the pediatrician for us! I hope this practice doesn't get too big and stop taking new patients because I am referring all of my friends! Our first pr was just too big, too many doctors, nobody knew who we were even after a year! The other was a solo pracitioner female that just never listened to me! Mother's instinct should not be ignored by a doctor. Dr. Kostur is absolutely the best choice for a pediatrician this city has to offer!

December 6th, 2010
Jacksonville's Best Doctor
Dr. Kostur has seen my son since he was born and we are almost to the one year mark. She always takes all the time we need with her for questions and she teaches us what to do as our son progresses in age. She also has a class for new parents that teaches you what to expect the first 6 weeks of having a baby. She is wonderful and NEVER lets anything go overlooked. I am glad i found her and i will continue to go to her until my son is too old. :)

September 7th, 2010
best pediatrician!
I've taken my kids to a couple different pediatrcian and dr kostur has def. been the best! She is very caring, which suprisingly not a lot of peds are. My son was admitted into the er by dr. Kostur with possibilty of seizures. She called every few hours making sure that he was ok and explained everything thourghly to me. She goes above and beyond what I have seen other pediatricans do.

June 9th, 2010
grateful patient and mom!
Dr. Kostur was able to diagnose a neurologic problem with my baby that no other doctor ever picked up. I am so grateful for this, her development is now almost normal and I feel like my child's health is in great hands! Thank you Dr. Kostur!!!!

October 25th, 2009
Quality Care
I am a physician. I am happy to have found a pediatrician that trained in one of the top programs in the country. I had trouble finding a pediatrician that was board certified. You have no idea what a difference it makes. Aside from great care, the office staff is great, my kids love going for visits.

October 7th, 2009
Wonderful Pediatric Office on the Southside
This office is extremely clean and the office staff are very friendly, organized and helpful. The doctor was genuinely concerned about my child and his complex medical problems. I feel so lucky to have found this practice!