A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Lagos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lagos
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lagos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra Lagos, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lagos graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Lagos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Milton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra Lagos MD is a female Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra Lagos practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Lagos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexandra Lagos practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, MA.
See Brockton Pathologists.