A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Lagos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lagos
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Lagos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra Lagos, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lagos graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Lagos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Milton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra Lagos MD is a female Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra Lagos practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Lagos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexandra Lagos practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, MA.
See Brockton Pathologists.