A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Lambrou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Lambrou is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra Lambrou, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambrou graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki.
Dr. Lambrou has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lambrou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 9 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexandra F. Lambrou practice?
Dr. Alexandra Lambrou practices Pediatrics near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Pediatricians.