A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Lambrou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Lambrou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra Lambrou, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambrou graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki.
Dr. Lambrou has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra F Lambrou MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra F. Lambrou practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Lambrou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexandra Lambrou practices Pediatrics near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Pediatricians.