A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Lansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Lansky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra Lansky, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Exercise Physiology Heart Disease Coronary Artery Disease Valvular Heart Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lansky graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Lansky has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra J Lansky MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra J. Lansky practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Lansky has 8 office locations.
Dr. Alexandra Lansky practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See New Haven Cardiologists.