A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Lansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Lansky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lansky
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Lansky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra Lansky, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Exercise Physiology Heart Disease Coronary Artery Disease Valvular Heart Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lansky graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Lansky has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra J Lansky MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra J. Lansky practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Lansky has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexandra Lansky practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Cardiologists.