Dr. Alexandra Jane Lansky MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Lansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Lansky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra Lansky, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Exercise Physiology Heart Disease Coronary Artery Disease Valvular Heart Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lansky graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lansky has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lansky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexandra J. Lansky practice?
Dr. Alexandra Lansky practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Guilford, CT.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.