A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Infectious Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Levine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexandra M. Levine practice?
Dr. Alexandra Levine practices Hematology near Duarte, CA.
See Duarte Hematologists.