A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Infectious Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Levine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra Mary Levine MD is a female Hematologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra M. Levine practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Levine has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexandra Levine practices Hematology near Duarte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See Duarte Hematologists.