Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexandra Linchevskaya
Dr. Alexandra Linchevskaya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wheeling, IL, with other offices in Skokie, IL and Chicago, IL. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Linchevskaya is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital-Elgin, Elmhurst Hospital Center and Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston. She speaks English.
Dr. Alexandra Linchevskaya has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alexandra Linchevskaya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wheeling, IL.
Dr. Leonard Dubin
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Wheeling, IL 0.35 mi24
Dr. Irene Baral
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Wheeling, IL 0.41 mi31
Dr. Yakov Ryabov
Wheeling, IL 0.72 mi29