Dr. Alexandra Mcbride Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Alexandra Mcbride?

Posted on August 27th, 2015

She was useless. Her staff was rude. Phone calls were never returned timely. I left her office feeling extremely confused. No confidence in this doctor. Sent me to extreme Amount of tests that answered no questions. I strongly suggest steering clear of this doctor. Unfriendly to boot

do not recommend

Posted on August 24th, 2015

wait time was an hr. she has no compassion and doe NOT listen to anything. she has no answers and will no provide any tangible paperwork for us. she was so worried about the medication and didn't want to hear how its making the patient feel. it was her way or the highway. needless to say i am looking for a new doctor and will NOT be seeing her again.

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Give me a false diagnosis saying I had cancer

VERY POOR COMMUNICATION, DOES NOT PROVIDE NECESSARY TREATMENT

Posted on June 16th, 2015

I will NOT go to Dr. McBride again. Her communication was confusing and she did not provide the treatment I needed. I had a severe headache that went on for months. I called her when the pain was unbearable and she offered no help and said 'let's keep in touch'. That evening I ended up in the hospital to treat the pain. During one appointment I told her about pain and vision changes. Again she did nothing. But when I called the on call doctor and told him the same, he told me to come in immediately, treated me with iv steroids and I finally got some relief! My bad experience was similar to other patients who left reviews here. She said a lot, but was very vague, and I also left the office more confused. I got more information/treatment from other doctors, technicians and online. On the positive side, she seemed to follow an appropriate process to diagnose the problem and her final conclusion was accurate.

Posted on May 5th, 2015

Very professional skilled, also willing to accommodate emergency appointments and to be very through.

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

Dr. McBride is a wonderful doctor, who is considerate, knowledgable, and has helped me immensely with my very complicated health issues. She was and has been persistent that I receive the best care and experience the best quality of life. Where other doctors gave up, she persisted and succeeded. I would definitely recommend her as a physician.

Takes way to long. Uncomfortable w intelligent clients

Posted on August 14th, 2013

Dr mcbride is so thorough she sends a patient for numerous tests over a long long span of time. She is often booked and waiting time is long in between appts. She does not listen well or take your symptoms that she cannot visually see into account. When it becomes physical finally she becomes highly anxious. Overall she is to professional and removed from a solid dr client relationship. She is very guarded and distant. Has difficult time making a connection that is warm and supportive. Because of this situation. The long in between waits. Her wanting to follow the clock. Not listening or writing down symptoms until they are visible and maintaining a distant mechanical relationship. I would not recommend her. I'm sure on paper and behind the scenes she is thorough. Overall takes to long. She doesn't appreciate client feedback or questions. Constantly refocuses patient in an uncomfortable demeaning manner. If she worked on client relations. And her own personal anxiety she would have a better chance of higher ratings. She is often out of the office. Doesn't work Fridays. On duty for the hospital on Monday's. So her schedule is tight. Monday appts are constantly interrupted. By main hospital. This causes much anxiety on her part and passes to client.

Exemplary

Posted on August 13th, 2013

We were apprehensive after reading others' negative reviews, but found nothing like what others reported. Dr. McBride was extremely responsive, respectful, patient, polite, and helpful. Everything she said was consistent with what was in the authoritative articles we found on-line. We have no reason to question her competence or her advice. We are totally satisfied and would highly recommend her to any friend or relative.

Horrible Cold Not a nice person at all Surprised she is a doctor

Posted on June 4th, 2013

I also feel this Doctor spoke down to me. I will be finding another doctor and will not refer her to anyone. She needs to go take a class on how to treat and respect patients. Everybody is busy and we are paying her not the other way around. I will never go back to this doctor again! I thought the office staff was very nice.

Posted on March 27th, 2013

Very disappointed in availability of the Doctor along with diagnosis lacking much foundation in my opinion....Will be seeking other professional opinion, and will possibly be leaving the Medical Group because my experience....

not caring at all, oversight a lots

Posted on September 14th, 2012

very sloppy, not caring and not paying attention

Posted on April 7th, 2012

Dr. McBride did not give me a level of confidence in her. Everytime I left that office I felt I came away know less of what my problem was.