A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra McMurray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra McMurray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra McMurray, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McMurray graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McMurray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra McMurray MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra McMurray practice?
- Dr. Alexandra McMurray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexandra McMurray practices Psychiatry near Madison, WI.
See Madison Psychiatrists.