A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Natova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Natova graduated from Pavlov Higher Institute of Medicine.
Dr. Natova has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kindred Hospital Northeast
- Massachusetts Respiratory Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra P Natova MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra P. Natova practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Natova has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexandra Natova practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.