A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Oprescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Oprescu is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra Oprescu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Oprescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Oprescu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
- Borgess - Pipp Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra G Oprescu MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra G. Oprescu practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Oprescu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexandra Oprescu practices Internal Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists.