Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexandra Oprescu
Dr. Alexandra Oprescu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kalamazoo, MI, with another office in Kalamazoo, MI. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Oprescu is affiliated with Borgess Medical Center, Bronson LakeView Hospital and Borgess - Pipp Hospital. Dr. Oprescu has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Alexandra Oprescu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alexandra Oprescu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.
Dr. Terry Wortz
Kalamazoo, MI 0 mi31
Dr. James Donahue
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Kalamazoo, MI 0 mi32
Dr. Quratulain Chaudhry
Internal Medicine, Residency
Kalamazoo, MI 0.01 mi7