Dr. Alexandra Pellicena MD Patient Reviews

• 11 reviews

November 17th, 2014
When i had.my first baby i choose her as my ob and was the worse mistake ever, she always tried to rush me out my appointments, sometimes i wouldnt even meet with her only with the nurse there. When my delivery came.around i didnt see her i delivered with another doctor and never saw her again because on my follow up appointment she did not take care of me, so now on my second pregnancy there is no chance of me going back to her. I found another doctor that after just the first visit i can tell he is 1000 times better.

August 15th, 2012
Best OB
I met Dr. Pellicena when she deliver my first son for another doctor. I loved how she treated me during delivery . So when I got pregnant for my second child I choose her as my OBGYN she is a very sweet, caring and patient . she has been my doctor for 2 more kids and She will continue o be my doctor

January 16th, 2012
The best doctod I'v had
Dr. Pellicena has been the best gynecologist that Ive had... I ended up with her looking for a 3rd opinion after 1 year of trying to remove a complicated DIU, 2 doctors wanted me to go to surgery for it; She removed it in single doctor visit . .. then time later I got a bad diagnosis from a different issue and Dr. Pellicena has made the experience for me a lot less scary, She is always positive, gives me all the options available for treatments, and has made the entire process smooth and easy. Plus the waiting period at her waiting room is always short, 5 10 minutes.. The Dr is great, the staff is great, they actually seem to enjoy their job, I really love my Dr!

January 16th, 2012
The best docted I have had
Dr. Pellicena has been the best gynecologist that I have had... I ended up with her looking for a 3rd opinion after 1 year of trying to remove a comp ...

November 20th, 2011
Would not go anywhere else
After seen Dr. Pellicena for several years, I have concluded that this is the Ob/Gyn practice for me. She spends time with us answering our questions (my husband was also there). Infertility is a difficult and emotional state but she made it easier to understand. Now we have a plan of care towards getting pregnant. :)Gracias, Dr. Pellicena.

November 2nd, 2011
Wrong Diagnosis and received infection!!
I went to Dr. Pellicena for a regular visit and to get birth control. (I am newly married) The pap came back normal, but one week later I noticed an itchy rash and my glands were swollen around my labia) I went back to her to check this out and she told me I had herpes. She said this without any testing. We then did blood work and a swab of the area and it turns out it was not herpes or any STD for that matter. I bascially received an infection from my first visit with her. What a terrible thing for a doctor to say to a patient without any proof. I went home and told my husband right away and we had the worst weekend and few days to follow for no reason other than a dirty gyno visit and 100% wrong diagnosis.

August 2nd, 2011
FIRST DOCTOR VISIT
First I'm going to start with the enviornment. It was not a nice and presentable enviorment. I don't know who their decor is but it's ...

April 9th, 2011
My fav OB so far
I have had my share of experiences with OBs (I have delivered four babies so far!) and I can honestly say that Dr. Pellicena is the only OB that I would go back to if there is ever a fifth. Knowledgeable, caring, patient, puts my anxieties at ease...she is simply wonderful in every way!

December 27th, 2010
Dalya
I continue receiving excellent care from Dr. Pellicena. I keep recommending her to all my friends and family. I find some doctors dismissive and cond ...

October 7th, 2010
Took her time with me until I had no more questions
She is one of the few doctors where appointments don't feel rushed. She made me feel at ease right from the beginning. Dr. Pellicena was thorough with my appointment, covering all the basics and leaving no stone unturned. She knows her stuff well - I feel that I am in excellent hands with her.

September 3rd, 2010
The very best I have seen
She was very thoughtful and caring. I was very apprehensive about my first gyn exam and it was a breeze! She spend lots of time with me, answering all my questions. Will definately recommend her to anyone.