Friendly, Efficient and Knowledgable show details Friendly, Efficient and Knowledgable
by Ashley R on Mar 15th, 2016

My visit was easy and efficient. The staff was friendly and helpful. I'm very satisfied with the care and patience of Dr. Rogers. I've recommended her to several of my peers.

Top notch Urologist in Santa Barbara show details Top notch Urologist in Santa Barbara
Oct 27th, 2015

Excellent Doc! Thanks!

Top notch care for my voiding dysfunction problem show details Top notch care for my voiding dysfunction problem
by JC on Jul 23rd, 2015

I spent countless hours in other doctor offices attempting to solve my challenging voiding dysfunction problem. I wish I would have visited Dr. Rogers sooner! She immediately walked me through a series of painless tests and was able to recommend therapy instead of surgery. I've been steadily improving and regularly visiting Dr. Rogers for check-ups. She has been a shining light and a wonderful partner in solving my challenging situation. Sansum Clinic's offices are fantastic and I love the VIP Valet parking for free!

Feeling Good. - Feeling Great show details Feeling Good. - Feeling Great
by Jasmine on Feb 26th, 2015

I appreciated Dr. Roger's attention to detail and holistic view of my condition. I am very satisfied with her as my physician and have recommended her to others.

Excellent care and attention to detail show details Excellent care and attention to detail
by Mary on Jun 5th, 2014

Dr. Rogers has completely changed my outlook on urologists. She was able to diagnose and put me on a treatment path that has worked wonders. I feel like a new person!

Excellent care provider for females show details Excellent care provider for females
by Ellen D on May 29th, 2014

I have had urgency problems for the past 20 years and Dr. Rogers is without a doubt the best Dr. that has ever treated me, she always listens to my concerns, takes action and always has my best interest at heart.