A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Seltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra Seltzer, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seltzer graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Seltzer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra Liza Seltzer MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra L. Seltzer practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Seltzer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alexandra Seltzer practices Nuclear Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians.