More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexandra Silva-Plazas
Dr. Alexandra Silva-Plazas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plantation, FL, with other offices in Plantation, FL and Pembroke Pines, FL (and 2 other locations). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Silva-Plazas is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Memorial Hospital West and Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The. She speaks English.
Dr. Alexandra Silva-Plazas has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Alexandra Silva-Plazas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plantation, FL.
Dr. Deborah Ingram
Plantation, FL 0.13 mi15
Dr. Shirley Campbell-Mogg
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Pediatrics
Plantation, FL 0.13 mi35
Dr. Leslie Flores
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Plantation, FL 0.13 mi19