A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Solosko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra Solosko, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Solosko graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Solosko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra Solosko DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra Solosko practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Solosko has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alexandra Solosko practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.