A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Stern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra Stern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from New York University.
Dr. Stern has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra Stern MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra Stern practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Stern has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexandra Stern practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.