A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Strong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Strong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra Strong, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strong graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Strong has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Research Medical Center
- Medical Center of Independence
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra J Strong MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra J. Strong practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Strong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexandra Strong practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Surgeons.