Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexandra Suslow-Geditz
Dr. Alexandra Suslow-Geditz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with other offices in Omaha, NE and Lincoln, NE (and 4 other locations). She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Suslow-Geditz is affiliated with CHI Health Nebraska Heart and The Nebraska Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Alexandra Suslow-Geditz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alexandra Suslow-Geditz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.
Dr. Megan Dekam
Omaha, NE 0 mi9
Dr. Laxmi Narayana Buddharaju
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Omaha, NE 2.05 mi25
Dr. Tyron Alli
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Omaha, NE 2.05 mi28