A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Suslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Suslow is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suslow graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Suslow has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra Fedosia Suslow MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra F. Suslow practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Suslow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexandra Suslow practices Internal Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists.