Dr. Alexandra Theriault MD Patient Reviews

• 11 reviews

no change

August 13th, 2015
Dr Theriault
Dr. Theriault is the best! After a year long struggle with an autoimmune disease she was finally the one to diagnose it! When I felt all was lost she gave me hope! She is " my angel "

July 13th, 2015
Annual checkup
Very friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. Feel extremely comfortable discussing personal situations about treatment in sensitive areas. Thorough and confident, always takes ample time to communicate.

June 15th, 2015
Great Practice!
This office is exceptional! In addition to receiving great, comprehensive care from Dr. Theriault, everyone on staff in this office is efficient, friendly, compassionate, and professional. I consider myself so fortunate to have found someone as wonderful as Dr. Theriault to address my dermatology needs. Thank you!

June 12th, 2015
The reasons Dr. Theriault is the best.
I have had the pleasure of being a patient for in excess of ten years. Over this period of time the care given has always been excellent and, believe it or not, has actually become increasingly better. From the beginning, Dr. Theriault has provided the most thorough and complete examinations I have ever experienced. Unlike the three previous dermatologists who have treated me, she has demonstrated the highest level of skill , knowledge and caring one could ever imagine. She is without peer and by far the best in her speciality.

March 19th, 2015
Warm and compassionate care
Dr. Theriault was recommended to me five or six years ago by the physician's assistant at my oncologist's office. Since then Dr. T. has diagnosed and treated me for over a dozen squamous and basal cell cancers and referred me to an outstanding Mohs surgeon for skin cancers on my face. I have seen her at both her office locations. Sometimes the wait at the office can be lengthy, but Dr. T is worth the wait. I'd suggest setting aside an hour or so for your appointment, and plan being flexible with your time.

March 13th, 2015
Dr was upbeat, through and positive. Both my husband and I respect her and highly recommend her to our friends.

February 21st, 2015
Dr. T takes time to remove some small body blemishes that would not be covered by insurance -- complimentary.

July 14th, 2014
Professional
Dr. Theriault is such a good doctor, she is busy, so it is hard to get a timely appointment. The receptionsist is a bit ditzy and, at times, gets too friendly to the point of possibly violating confidentiality. But, once in the examination room, everything is A+. Her assistants are wonderful. Dr. Theriault spends more time than expected with a thorough examination, accurate diagnosis, and efficient treatment. She has a bubbly personality and makes the patient comfortable. She once called me to followup when she was on vacation. The other doctors in the office are quite capable, but with less of a personality.

February 10th, 2014
I waited 3 weeks for an appointment and when I went I was 15 min early and there were already people waiting. We all waited nearly 45 minutes and nobody was called in for their appointment. When I left, there were 6 people waiting to see the doctor and they had not called anyone in after I arrived. I suspect the doctor was not there yet but I don't know that for sure. The office staff seems quite frazzled.l

February 6th, 2011
Exceptional
Dr. Theriault has been my dermatologist for almost three years, and my daughter has also been treated at Apex by Dr. T's associates. Dr. Theriault's energetic, positive manner is personable, setting the tone for open dialogue. She is also professional, and thorough. Annual, whole body skin checks are considered essential to overall health and prevention, even if one initiates appointments for other dermatological reasons. Office staff in both locations are pleasant, have a sense of humor and process one quickly in and and out of the office.

October 25th, 2010
Superb Doctor!!
I did not initially go to Theriault because of the reviews I found. After many dollars and horrible derm drs, I gave her a try because of a recommendation from a friend. I am so glad I did. Dr. Theriault has the BEST interaction with a patient that I have ever seen. She spent more time than I ever imagined she would and the diagnosis was quick and correct!I use online reviews mostly when looking for services...I hope others will take mine for face value. I am super picky about everything---especially if I am spending money!