A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Vadasz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Vadasz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra Vadasz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadasz graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Vadasz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Heritage Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra Vadasz MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra Vadasz practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Vadasz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexandra Vadasz practices Internal Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK and Tohatchi, NM.
See Fort Myers Internists.