A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Valsamakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandra Valsamakis, MD is board certified in Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Valsamakis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Valsamakis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra Valsamakis MD is a female Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra Valsamakis practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Valsamakis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexandra Valsamakis practices Pathology and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pathologists.