Dr. Alexandra Villa Forte MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 28th, 2014
Comforting to have her as my provider
Dr. Villa Forte has been nothing but a true blessing. As a young woman diagnosed with a rare autoimmune disease, I was very conscious of what kind of treatments I wanted. Dr. Villa Forte has always explained all the options, is truly caring/compassionate, and takes time to listen to what you have to say. She remembers me from appointment to appointment and is up to date on developments in the research field. Her staff is always very helpful and prompt when I need paperwork or appointments. Even though the Clinic is a massive facility, I feel like I truly matter. I would 100% wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone who is dealing with vasculitis.

September 17th, 2012
Listened and explored wht others Doctors would not. Others blew me off. Autoimmune issues take time and are hard to diagnois. Really cared.

April 25th, 2012
Compassionate and caring
After having seen a litany of doctors, my visit with Dr. Villa-Forte was extremely satisfying, because she took a great deal of time and asked pointed questions about my symptoms in an attempt to hone in on the problem. She was very pleasant and caring and was compassionate about my past history of medical issues. For the first time in a long time, I felt like I was speaking to a doctor who really took it all in and who had a definite plan about what to do. I felt very cared for and listened to. I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone with issues she treats.

March 30th, 2012
I have found that Dr. Villa-Forte has been easy to contact and will contact you as soon as possible. I have e-mailed her at 2210 and got my reply by 2230. She is very personable and will direct you to the right doctor when need be. She will even spend her lunch time to see patients. She and all my other Doctors shares all medical information and prescriptions. Like most doctors you must ask the right questions and give then as many symptoms as you can in order for them to give a diagnoses.

March 10th, 2012
Poor is all i can say
I went to the Cleveland Clinic the weekend before xmas 2011 my Doc here in N.Y. recommened i do so as they cant seem to come up with a solid diagnose.I was seen first by two students who interviewed me.My Doc rhumy here wanted a second opinion as he felt there was a good chance i could have cns vasculitis even tho my spinals were normal my 5 MRIS i have had are all abnormal and i am very symptomatic.After reviews everything Doc Forte told me she didnt feel i had cns vasculitis but that she couldnt rule it out.Well doesnt she think if you cant rule it out maybe you should.I am deteriorating here in N.Y. still with no concrete diagnose.MS and other diseases have been ruled out.I am very sorry i wasted my time seeing this Doc i not only didnt get any help or a diagnose it cost me over a grand going there.SHAME ON YOU DR.FORTE !!!!I hope you or anyone in your family never gets very sick without a diagnose and is treated so poorly.How you sleep at night i shall never understand.