A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra VonLindeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra VonLindeman, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. VonLindeman
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. VonLindeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Behavioral Disorders
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. VonLindeman graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 4 awards.
Dr. VonLindeman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra VonLindeman DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra VonLindeman practice?
- Dr. Alexandra VonLindeman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexandra VonLindeman practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Family Physicians.