A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra VonLindeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra VonLindeman, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Behavioral Disorders
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. VonLindeman graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 3 awards.
Dr. VonLindeman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra VonLindeman DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra VonLindeman practice?
- Dr. Alexandra VonLindeman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexandra VonLindeman practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce City, CO.
See Denver Family Physicians.