Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexandra Wardzala
Dr. Alexandra Wardzala, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane Valley, WA, with another office in Spokane, WA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology and Cytopathology. Dr. Wardzala is affiliated with Mount Carmel Hospital, Sacred Heart Medical Center and St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelah. She speaks English.
Dr. Alexandra Wardzala has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists...
Dr. Alexandra Wardzala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane Valley, WA.
Dr. Isaac Grindeland
Spokane Valley, WA 0 mi9
Dr. Michele Rooney
Pathology, Cytopathology, Clinical Pathology
Spokane Valley, WA 0 mi30
Dr. Terese Fandel
Spokane Valley, WA 0 mi28