A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandre Abreu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandre Abreu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandre Abreu, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Abreu graduated from Universidade Regional De Blume. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abreu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandre R Abreu MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexandre R. Abreu practice?
- Dr. Alexandre Abreu has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexandre Abreu practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Pulmonologists, Miami Critical Care Practitioners, and Miami Sleep Medicine Doctors.