Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexandre Abreu
Dr. Alexandre Abreu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Abreu is affiliated with University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff, Cedars Medical Center and University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty. Dr. Abreu has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexandre Abreu has the following 4 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Alexandre Abreu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Gordon Dickinson
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi48
Dr. Loay Salman
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi24
Dr. Luis Alvarez
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi13