A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandre Andreitchouk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandre Andreitchouk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Andreitchouk graduated from Grodno State Medical University.
Dr. Andreitchouk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandre Y Andreitchouk MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alexandre Y. Andreitchouk practice?
- Dr. Alexandre Andreitchouk has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alexandre Andreitchouk practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NY and Lapeer, MI.
See Rochester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.