A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandre Carvalho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandre Carvalho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carvalho graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carvalho has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandre Bandeira De Carvalho MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexandre B. Carvalho practice?
- Dr. Alexandre Carvalho has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexandre Carvalho practices Pulmonary Disease near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, TX and Rockwall, TX.
See Mesquite Pulmonologists.