A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandre Carvalho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandre Carvalho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carvalho
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Carvalho Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carvalho graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carvalho has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandre Bandeira De Carvalho MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexandre B. Carvalho practice?
- Dr. Alexandre Carvalho has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexandre Carvalho practices Pulmonary Disease near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, TX and Rockwall, TX.
See Mesquite Pulmonologists.