A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandre De Moura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandre De Moura, Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandre De Moura, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. De Moura graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. De Moura has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandre B De Moura MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexandre B. De Moura practice?
- Dr. Alexandre De Moura has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexandre De Moura practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY.
See Westbury Surgeons.