A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandre De Moura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandre De Moura, Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Moura
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Moura Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandre De Moura, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. De Moura graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. De Moura has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandre B De Moura MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexandre B. De Moura practice?
- Dr. Alexandre De Moura has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexandre De Moura practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ.
See Westbury Surgeons.