A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandre Eaccarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandre Eaccarino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Cervix Biopsy (Conization)
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Endometrial Hyperplasia
- Female Infertility
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Gestational Diabetes
- HPV Type 16 (Human Papillomavirus)
- HPV Type 18 (Human Papillomavirus)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Miscarriage (Incomplete)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaccarino graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Eaccarino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandre Kristian Eaccarino DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alexandre K. Eaccarino practice?
- Dr. Alexandre Eaccarino has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexandre Eaccarino practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cumming, GA.
See Cumming Obstetricians & Gynecologists.