A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandre Hageboutros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandre Hageboutros is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandre Hageboutros, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hageboutros graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hageboutros has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hageboutros accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans