A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandre Hageboutros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandre Hageboutros is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandre Hageboutros, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hageboutros graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hageboutros has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandre Hageboutros MD is a male Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alexandre Hageboutros practice?
- Dr. Alexandre Hageboutros has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexandre Hageboutros practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Willingboro Hematologists and Willingboro Oncologists.