A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandre Hageboutros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandre Hageboutros is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hageboutros
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Hageboutros Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexandre Hageboutros, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hageboutros graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hageboutros has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandre Hageboutros MD is a male Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alexandre Hageboutros practice?
- Dr. Alexandre Hageboutros has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexandre Hageboutros practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Stratford Hematologists and Stratford Oncologists.