Dr. Alexandre Huin MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Chapel Hill, NC

June 18th, 2015
Dr. Huin is a rare doctor who is up on the most recent medical literature, listens to patient concerns, and accommodates patient needs and recommendations. He is not threatened by knowledgeable patients and welcomes input in the decisionmaking process. He explains everything thoroughly as long as you ask. I've been through many doctors in my life, but none can compare to Dr. Huin. I really can't say enough good things about this man. He spends 30-45 minutes with me at minimum and never makes me feel rushed. I highly recommend Dr. Huin.

February 24th, 2014
A Really Excellent General Practioner
Dr Huin has been my son;s and my GP for about 4 years. He has been very helpful in diagnosing or getting support in diagnosing some difficult problems. He is willing to listen to patient concerns, and even consider thir opinions about possible diagnosis. He is also genuinely nice.

May 28th, 2013
Dr. Huin has a very pleasant personality and bedside manner, which is most important to me. He is a good listener, efficient and he follows up with all tests and referrals. I respect that he cares about my time and that I never have to wait, even on the one time when I was running five minutes late.

May 6th, 2013
Best doctor - got rid of migrines and gave me meds for my headaches. Followed up a few times. He spend time listening to my questions and concerns. I didn't feel rushed.

September 6th, 2011
Good Visit
I was recommeded by my wife to see Dr. Huin. He will spend the amount of time needed and answer all my questions and I don't feel rushed. I imagine this is why he seems to run behind. A small price to pay when my other doctors have their assistance do most of the work as they breeze quickly in and out.